- Wildfox Jumper : Wildfox sweatshirts are some of the comfiest out there. They are always releasing new ones with the cutest and wittiest sayings on them. Any girl would be ecstatic to receive one of these from a loved one.
- Amour Necklace : ALEX AND ANI just released their Valentine’s Day collection and I am obsessing over the pieces. Necklaces like these are perfect for layering which is the only way I wear my necklaces these days. How can you only pick one?? They have some of the best necklaces to layer since most are adjustable which allow them to be worn so many different ways.
- Candle : If you have ever smelled a Volcano candle, you can see why I added this to the gift guide. They are a more expensive candle which is why giving it to someone as a gift would be perfect. Anthropologie and Nordstrom are the best places to get them and they often come in many different jars. If you know the look or theme of the person’s home, you could definitely match it to make for a thoughtful gift.
- Bath Bomb : Each year Lush comes out with amazing products for Valentine’s Day. The bath bomb I chose to feature has rosebuds in it, ahhhhmazing! If you want to spoil your loved one, definitely hook them up with a few things from Lush so they can pamper themselves.
- Coffee Mug: Any coffee mugs with funny sayings or unique designs are right up my alley. If you are looking for one on a budget then hit up the Marshalls, TJMaxx, and HomeGoods gang.
- Heart Ring: Gold jewelry is totally making a comeback. It is such a classic and I fell in love with this ring when I laid my eyes on it! It makes a statement, yet stays simple enough to be an everyday piece. If you really wanted to go above and beyond this ring can even be monogrammed.
- David Yurman Ring: David Yurman has such a timeless and classic look which is why it is loved by so many. Your lady will have this ring for decades, seriously. Their pieces are clearly pricey but depending on your relationship status, it could definitely up the game.
- Heart Bangle : Along with the amour necklace, ALEX AND ANI released many other pieces in their Valentine’s Day collection. This piece immediately grabbed my attention. Anything with hearts instantly draws me in and I loved how dedicate and understated this bracelet was!
- Pajamas: Pajamas are one of those things I love to receive as a gift, but hate buying for myself. A cute set from Victoria’s Secret is a great gift idea. They have some of the comfiest and cutest pajamas for any woman in your life.
- Black Opium Perfume: When it comes to perfumes, Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent has to be one of the best on the market. So many people are absolutely in love with this perfume, including myself. It is very mature and sexy, which makes it the ultimate Valentine’s Day gift.
- Swell Bottle: You absolutely cannot go wrong with any sort of water bottle or tumbler. Swell is one of the more popular water bottle brands on the market because of their sleek design and array of colors and patterns.
Whether you are buying these gifts for your girlfriend, wife, sister, mom, aunt or even grandma they will love you no matter what! A Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Him is coming soon so keep your eyes peeled!